The next issue of Industrial Fire Journal will be published in September and (amongst others) will cover the following subjects:
- Specialist protection: data centres, IT and telecoms
- Transport & ARFF - trends and developments in ARFF regulations and training
- Marine response: the organisations that respond to incidents that go out of control
- Warehouses and silos: technology and specialist solutions
- Hazmat and pollution control in focus
- Part II of our coverage of the International Fire Fighting Foam Conference
- Fire protection with cabling and components: enhancing business continuity.
- Pumps, monitors and nozzles.
Contact Jose Sanchez on email@example.com
Fire and Rescue – there is still time to contribute! Copy deadline is end of July.
The following areas will be covered:
- ARFF: highlights from the Safer Future in Aviation Conference held in Copenhagen; training for modern aircraft construction; tool focus.
- PPE: heat stress body monitoring trials; the latest innovations in fabrics and fibres; the second part of the series on head protection and helmet technology.
- Top tips for confined space and trench rescue
- Vehicle extrication: re-thinking the processes
- Flood response: focus on the recent Danube Floods, and the operational challenges faced
- Foam and eco-friendly gels: a new generation
- Vehicles: HazMat vehicles and the latest municipal deliveries from around the world; we also look at emissions-reduction systems successfully implemented by Dublin Fire Service in Ireland.
- Firefighting communications: command and control.
- Products in the spotlight:hoses, nozzles and monitors: pumps and pump-related equipment; thermal imaging cameras.
Contact Ann Marie Knegt on firstname.lastname@example.org