We are now looking for contributions to Quarter 2, deadline: 13 May.
• Industrial protection: managing fire safety in distribution/storage facilities and recycling/waste centres.
• Data centres and server rooms: fire protection options for minimum business interruption, including gaseous technology and water mist systems.
• Emergency evacuation: voice and visual alerting systems, sirens, sounders and other mass-alerting technology.
• Hoses, couplings and hose retrieval systems: ease of handling, durability and resistance to chemicals are just some of the common requirements – but what is on offer?
• Fire trucks and emergency response vehicles.
• Fixed detection systems: flame, smoke and heat detection.
• Fixed suppression systems: clean agents, water mist and sprinklers.
• Training & exercising: update on the latest courses, live exercises, training centres and training/exercising technology.
• Foams, powders & gels: how aqueous film-forming foams are in the regulatory spotlight, plus we look at foam proportioning equipment for high-risk facilities.
• ARFF: Airport Fire Officers Association annual conference – report (part 2).
You can contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org