Click here to read the Autumn 2013 eMagazine.
To get in touch with the Editor, Jose Maria Sanchez de Muniain, click here.
The Winter issue of IFJ will include the following areas:
Oil, gas and chemicals: refinery response and protection
· Industrial firefighting
· Response equipment focus
· Passive protection including intumescent coatings – news and developments.
· Detection and suppression: fixed systems.
ARFF & transport: airports, railway and underground stations
· ARFF training
· Special report: the high-speed passenger train disaster that took place in July in northwest Spain.
· Fixed fire fighting technology for combating fires in tunnels.
Conference: IWMA conference review
· The 13th International Water Mist Association Conference brings together the latest news on standards; case studies; and applications for this suppression technology.
· Dealing with contaminated ground.
Fire cabling, cable trays and junction boxes for hazardous environments
Vehicles –crash tender developments for high-risk industry.
Earthquake protection for fire sprinkler systems - explained.
To advertise in the next issue, email Kelly Francis here.